Firecracker Night Glow Run 5K Run/Walk
Wednesday July 4th at 6 PM
Start and End at Hocking County Fairgrounds
Annual 4th of July Ice Cream Social at the Bowen House
196 N. Market St., Logan
Noon to 2:30 PM
Sandwiches, Sides, Desserts & Ice Cream
Light Entertainment featuring Local Talent
Everything sold by donation
Music in the Park Concession Stand
Worthington Park (49 S Market St.) Downtown Logan, 7 PM, Fridays June, July & August.
Bring a chair and your appetite!
The music is free. Food & drinks sold by donation.
• June 1 — Mike Sigler/Nashville North
• June 15 — Washboard Music Festival (no concession stand but stop by and say "Hi" at our booth)
• June 22 — Full Circle — Hometown at its finest, this band plays country music with a side order of “Oldies but Goodies”.
• June 29 — Crossroads Band — Classic rock music from the 50s, 60s, 70s and 80s.
• July 6 — Warship — Worship band of the Hocking Hills United Methodist Church will present contemporary gospel to their own renditions of the traditional hymns.
• July 13 — The VanDykes — This talented group of local artists is also new to the park this year. The VanDykes will offer rock n’ roll with a little bit of doo-wop, rock and Motown.
• July 20 — Saving Grace/DJ Sigler — Southern gospel group spreading the message of the Lord.
• July 27 — The Wayfayers — Also, new to the park this year, hailing from Southeastern Ohio, this group plays their own form of American roots music with its high-energy mountain music.
• Aug. 3 — Persuaded — Local southern gospel trio performing a selection of gospel songs.
• Aug. 10 — 3 Chords and a Beer — If you enjoy classic rock, you will enjoy this group of local of “old guys who love to entertain.”
• Aug. 17 — Rounding out the season will be Mike Sigler/Nashville North to entertain for the end of the season show.
• August 24 — The Nostalgics — New to the park this year, this group will play songs from Benny Goodman to Glen Miller, and big band music from the “Swing Era”.
Hike for Homelessness
Annually in November
2018 Date: TBD